Subject: Note Verbal No. 1286-1/2023-MZV-TALL
From: "Petr Preclik" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>, "Tiina Palmiste" <[email-masked]>,Märt Volmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 11:03:33 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a copy of the Note Verbal
1286-1/2023-MZV-TALLcontaining a letter from Minister of Culture of the
Czech Republic Mr. Baxa to Minister of Cultutre of Estonia Ms. Purga
concerning the latter's invitation to attend the opening of Surrealism 100
exhibition in Tartu in April 2024.
Thank you for distributing the letter to relevant colleagues.

Enjoy the holiday season and merry Christmas!
Petr Preclík

(See attached file: 1286-1-2023-MZV-TALL.pdf)

Petr Preclík

Deputy Head of Mission
Embassy of the Czech Republic
Lahe 4, 101 50 Tallinn, Estonia
+372 56 668 966,  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.mzv.cz/addisababa> www.mzv.cz/tallinn

**********************************************************

DŮVĚRNOST INFORMACÍ: Tento e-mail včetně jakýchkoliv souborů či příloh k
němu připojených může být důvěrný a může obsahovat údaje nebo sdělení pod
ochranou právních předpisů. Nejste-li jeho zamýšleným adresátem a obdrželi
jste ho zřejmě omylem či se vás jeho obsah netýká, uvědomte prosím
neprodleně odesílatele a vymažte ho ze svého systému. V takovém případě
byste e-mail neměli kopírovat ani s ním jinak nakládat pro své potřeby či
s jeho obsahem seznámit jakoukoliv třetí osobu.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message including any attached files
may be confidential and may contain information or communications legally
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message and it has been addressed to you in error or if the contents of
this message is not relevant to you, please inform the sender without
delay and delete the message from your system. Unless you are the intended
recipient, you may not copy the message, use it or disclose it to third
parties.